Tuesday, January 7, 2014

snippets of the Merry days 2013.












Well we ended up staying put for the festive season - work schedules, the snowy white stuff + finances kinda of played a part in our decision, and well... i'm pretty sure having a lazy vacation is exactly what our lil family of 3 needed. 
I was in snapshot mania(due to my new found scrumptious settings on my camera!), so i thought i'd share with you, some of my fav's ::

1.   Jammies + naps were high on the agenda. 
2.  I thought i'd start a lil family tradition :: a special christmas ornament for our babe.  This year was a lil woolly sheep, a sweet reminder of her Australian roots.
3.  We spent a lot of time looking out the window!  It was a wildlife extravangza..creatures with antlers, quails, ducks...all the things we have been learning about .. were in the real!
4.   The Mr scored many points for this pressie! A delicious mustard plaid blouse by Teaka Marie.
5.   Bea got the most beautiful book from our bestsies, Emily Winfield Martin's 'Dream Animals'.  Which funny enough was on my list to get for them..Grrrr
6.  Looks like a reindeer mask....but its actually a christmas card - a fantabulously cute find!

Well just tidying up my Sparky 2014 notes + ideas, which i'll be writing about later in the week. ... Its always exciting to share what you dream about...





No comments:

Post a Comment