Thursday, January 19, 2012

my besties

Getting a lil creative with my camera - actually i ended up taking a whole lotta totally cool photos in this mirror only to find that the mirror was a lil dirty which i didn't see until i put my phots on the computer!!! eeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Anyways thats just me and my new best friends :: Cosmo Blacks + Canon Cameruka (thats before i slice my fingers up sans bandaids...but i have been eating a lot of chocolate so the cuts seem to be healing quite fast::giggle!)
So you can see my real bestie here and here - she is wearing - yeppers you guessed it....a 'Cosmo Black' too!! Actually she has a top notch noggin and fits into a Sparky small hat - just perfectly, so i'm sure you'll get to see her a lot more in the future!!
Anyways happy Friday everyones - hope you have a fantabulous weekend ahead....me....well i'm just going to be attacking my business plan a bit more. There is 30 pages of it + i think i'm up to about page 5!!! giggle
bye bye for now ::: lil jj

No comments:

Post a Comment