Wednesday, August 11, 2010

getting a lil Eko in my Jones

So i just posted this cute lil 'Limeade' Eko Jones in my etsy shop!!!

Don't you just love the shoes too!!!! Its funny because when i was trying them on...this lady walked past and said 'well you'll have to get those won't you!!'. I debated about them for a few minutes, and then i went looking for this random complimenting lady and when i found her, i asked her - 'do you really think so?'. She replied ' well you know what will happen - if you don't get them, you'll go home and wish you had, and when you come back to get them, they will be gone!!!'
That is so true random lady - i thought, and with those words of wisdom, i tootled off to the nearest cash register leaving behind my retail purchasing guilt in the shoe department!!!!

I just dropped off one of these delightful Polka dotted Eko's at Propeller, the coolest boutique here run by the coolest gals in town, and will be posting another one in my etsy store in the next couple of days


And really - who doesn't want a pair of red patent high heels!!!
bye for now
little jj

No comments:

Post a Comment