Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fresh n' Minty McGinty

I just can't seem to get enough of mint right now!!! Tastes great in fruit salad, lovin the iced tea variety (homemade of course!!) and my eyes are just drawn to ALL my retro minty fabric...........................ssooooooooooooooooo it must be my flavour of the month lets just say!!!

I've just posted 4 in my etsy shop, so for a bit more of a closer look....click here,

And these lil 'Railway Red' Kinn Jones hats - One was delivered to Propeller boutique, one was a 'must have purchase' by one of the girls that runs Propeller and the last one has just been shipped off to Melbourne Australia....They all got snapped up before i could blog about it!!!! So i just thought i'd show it off coz i just loved how they turned out ::: the red n' white pinstripe fabric was a little bit hard to work with......but end product...........well yeah i thought it was quite nice ::: giggle!!!
Next project................the markets on saturday......hats, headbands and earrings are to made.....so i'd better get movin!!!
bye for now
little jj

1 comment:

  1. Love your "flavor of the month"...suits this time of year:)
    And that hat....oh yah! I would like one now!

    Love your blog....I'm adding you to my list to browse through!
    Happy day / week to you,
    dawn:)

    ReplyDelete